Stick with me and I'll make you a star.

Photobucket
naqiah
fifteenth03nineteen88


*****

Blizzard // Blowshop // Runwaymod // Studio Frost // The Red Wagon


annisa // ayeesha // cindy // diy // el // fae // farna // fifi // fiffy // fitot // fizah // fizz
hafeez // hilwa // ili // itah // ivy // kecik // khal // lela // lyana // natasot // neni // nick
nokz // nurul // raudhah // rena // res // sabnisa // shady // shak // shameen
shappa // shazy // shikin // shuk // yaya // zakiah // zaf
Quench your thirst, spill your heart.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006


.L-O-V-E.

centis!

wohooooo... i ripped tis pic frm shappa's frenster!! :)
it was taken last december at the
Freshman Orientation Camp 06/07.
and and i was one of the GLs! [group leader]
hahahahhahahhaaa...

and sab! aku maseh ingat ko nye very, most favourite LOVE CHEER okayy!
*evil laugh*

here it goes..

Let sing the LOVE cheer!
oh yeah!

L-O-V-E
L-O-V-E
L-O-V-E
L-O-V-E

centis I-N-G
hopping I-N-G
we're goin crazy, screaming
cos we are winning

centis I-N-G
hopping I-N-G
when you're together with me
nothing to worry be happyyyyyyy!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA...

SERIOUSLY, aku ketawe like mad women when im typing THIS. :p

aku rindu kamu semua doooooong...

& 9:27 PM